This Mexican pizza version is simple to make and delicious to eat.
Loaded Mexican Pizza (Source)
1 lb ground beef or turkey
2 tsp chili powder
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp ground cumin
1 tsp dried oregano
¾ tsp kosher salt
Cayenne pepper to taste
8 corn tortillas
1 cup refried beans
1 cup red salsa
1 cup green salsa
3 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
1 ripe avocado, sliced
1 small can sliced black olives
4 Roma tomatoes, diced
4 green onions, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and spray with cooking spray. Add ground meat and spices until brown, crumbed and cooked through.
- Spread ¼ cup refried beans evenly over 4 tortillas. Place them on the prepared baking sheet. Evenly spread meat over beans. Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese over the meat. Drizzle with 2 tbsp red salsa.
- Place another tortilla on top and spread 2 tbsp green salsa evenly over 2nd tortilla. Sprinkle with ¼ cup cheese over the salsa. Arrange avocado, olives, tomatoes and green onions over the cheese. Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese over the top of each pizza.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-12 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Carefully remove each pizza with a large spatula and serve.