All the flavor of this popular sandwich captured in a pizza.
Philly Cheesesteak Pizza (Source)
1 Boboli 12 inch 100% Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust
¼ cup 1/3 less-fat Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
6 oz flank steak, thinly sliced into bite-sized strips
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
½ tsp black pepper, divided
½ tsp Kosher salt, divided
1 green bell pepper, diced
4 oz Cremini mushrooms, sliced
½ medium sweet onion, diced
1 Tbsp garlic, minced
8 slices Sargento Ultra Thin Provolone Cheese Slices
- Preheat oven to 450F. Place Boboli crust on baking sheet. Using the back of a spoon, evenly spread cream cheese over the entire crust, leaving a ½ inch border, set aside.
- In a medium sized skillet, heat ½ Tbsp extra virgin olive oil over medium heat and add flank steak strips, Worcestershire sauce, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper, cook until meat is done. Remove steak from skillet and place in a medium sized bowl, set aside.
- In that same skillet, add remaining ½ Tbsp extra virgin olive oil. When olive oil is heated, add green pepper, mushrooms, onion, minced garlic and remaining ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper and sauté over medium heat. Saute until onions and mushrooms are tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add mushroom mixture to the steak bowl and mix well. Spread mixture over Boboli crust. Place provolone cheese slices over pizza top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown.